RE: Help with the /etc/init.d/network

Ethan Benson wrote:
> that is because outlook is broken and does not understand
> RFC2015.

What Linux MUA should I use. I'd like one that has a complete feature set
and doesn't rely on X (I don't like X).

Also, most of the MUA's I've looked at don't clearly define a way to specify
checking a corporate SMTP server. They all seem to want to check the mail on
the Linux box itself. I'm really not interested in using this Linux box as a
mail server, as I already have an SMTP server. I just want to use it to
check mail.

Thanks.

A. Scott White
Director of Information Systems and Product Strategy
Healthcare Solutions Group
Affiliated Computer Services, Inc.
scottw@coderite.com