Re: MUAs (was Re: Help with the /etc/init.d/network)

On Thu, May 18, 2000 at 08:04:26PM -0700, Karl M. Hegbloom wrote:
>  I didn't like Netscrape for mail -

Nor do I, however ...

>  it word wraps in the wrong places
>  and to put mail in separate folders you've either got to monkey
>  around with `procmail' or endlessly drag and drop from Inbox to your
>  sort folders.

... this is not true.  Netscape does indeed have filtering / sorting
capability.  It's not as easy to use as exim's, nor is it as flexible.
But it does exist.  Also as I remember the word wrap is configurable.
It's been long enough since I used it that I'd have to go back and
check as to where the menus for each were hidden away.  But they most
assuredly were there last time I used them.
--
Mike Werner  KA8YSD           |  "Where do you want to go today?"
                              |  "As far from Redmond as possible!"
'91 GS500E                    |
Morgantown WV                 |  Only dead fish go with the flow.