Re: Gnome gripes

On Tue, May 02, 2000 at 07:04:23PM -0400, David S. Bateman wrote
> could someone who has Gnome "working" post his/her configuation? I've
> edited Xsession according to _Learning Debian GNU/Linux :
>
>     #!/bin/bash
>     xterm &
>     gmc &
>     enlightenment &
>     panel
>     exit 0
>     ##

I use this:
      #!/bin/bash
      exec gnome-session

That should be all you need, if gnome-session works for you.
Start the apps you want, select your window manager, disable
any session management that your window manager provides, save
your session in Gnome.  From there it should be automatic.

John P.
--
huiac@camtech.net.au
john@huiac.apana.org.au