Re: gzip based on file date

I know find is able to do this (find files based on date, and then send them
to gzip). Sorry, I don't know the exact commands, check the man page, but
something like this:

touch -t 04200000 datefile ; gzip `find /whatever -newer datefile` ; rm -f datefile

should gzip all files that were modified after 4/20 at 0:00 (04200000)

--
Those of you who think you know everything are annoying those of us who do :)