Re: make-kpkg fail: can't find modversions.h (compiling pcmcia-modules)

> Well I used make menuconfig, and then make dep, make modules, make
> modules_install, make bzImage and make bzlilo.
>
> Of course, by doing things like this, I have no idea what caused the
> modversions.h file to get where it has.

Thanks.  I've sort of solved the problem.  I think maybe "make dep" or
something like that creates the file.  I use make-kpkg which automates
all the above.  It seems that make-kpkg doesn't work quite properly
when you only make the pcmcia-modules package.  You have to first make
the kernel image package to get make-kpkg to work properly.  Anyway,
I've done that and it's now working.

Thanks for your help.

Cheers,

Mark.