how do I upgrade Netscape to 128 bit version

Hi,

The Debian packages currently available to install Netscape 4.72 contain
the binary themselves.  The binary they contain is the weak encryption
binary.  I have looked around for one of the old-style packages that
would look for the binary in /tmp, but can't find one.

How can I replace the netscape that is installed by these packages with
the 128bit strong encryption one?

I tried to do this by hand once before and broke Netscape quite
thoroughly.

-- Which binary should I download from Netscape, glibc I assume?

I am using Debian-potato; kernel 2.2.12

TIA
Rupert