Re: how do I upgrade Netscape to 128 bit version

You can do it by installing the fortify packages listed below. Fortify
will modify the existing binary to add the 128 bit encryption. They are
in the non-us distribution:

fortify             1.4.6-0.1
fortify-linux-x86   1.4.6-0.1

If you use apt-get, you can add a line like below to
/etc/apt/sources.list, and then run 'apt-get update', and then 'apt-get
install fortify fortify-linux-x86' to install the packages. From there
read the fortify documentation...the procedure is straight forward.

deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US potato/non-US  main contrib
non-free

Tom