Re: no wonder...

On Fri, Apr 07, 2000 at 01:41:56PM -0500, Kent West wrote:

> 1. Nothing's difficult about selecting things from a menu. It's when those selections
> bring up other screens wanting to add/delete other things, which affect other things,
> which makes the user want to get out, and none of the keystrokes seem to work like a
> beginner (not someone who has read the docs and EXPERIENCED the experience) would
> expect. There's just a host of things that are difficult about deselect and apt.
> There's a host of good about these products also; they're just not intuitive for the
> non-initiated.

Hi--I'm semi-initiated now but still find it puzzling, confusing,
frustrating and non-intuitive, when I tell dselect, no thanks, I don't
want that spelling dictionary you say I need, and dselect then informs
me, okay, it's about to remove Mutt, then -- not quite the outcome I
was going for.... :-)

--

 -- Jeff --   <http://www.wellnow.com>

 "There's nothing left in the world to prove.  All that's worth doing
  is to love one another, using whatever means are available to serve."