Re: no wonder...

On Thu, Apr 06, 2000 at 12:44:51AM +0200, Paolo Pedaletti wrote:

> and what about aptitude (console) % gnome-apt (X) ?

Well, aptitude is help-system free and has no affordances, making it
on first sight identical in difficulty to dselect.  I don't have
GNOME installed so probably can't use gnome-apt.

By the way:  I read the mailing list, so please don't send me a
duplicate of any responses to this:  to the list is enough.
--
Carl Fink		carlf@dm.net
I-Con's Science and Technology Guest of Honor in 2000 was Geoffrey