no wonder...

No wonder people say that Debian is the most difficult
Unix-clone distro to install and use...

Fisrt of all, since Debian is not widely supported
(as I have noticed; compared to otherdistros such as
FreeBSD or Red Hat Linux), there are not many mirrors
for me to download Debian sources for my installation.
In my case, the only mirror in my country (Indonesia),
does not have a complete archive. It is also not up to
date...

Another thing, is the dselect program: it is quite
difficult to use...

If you really want more people to use and support
Debian, I think you should consider those points
I've mentioned above.

OK! Thanks!

I Gede Wijaya S.
Bandung, Indonesia