Re: can't see truetype fonts using fslsfonts

On Wed, Apr 05, 2000 at 08:13:12 +0000, john smith wrote:
> I have followed the debian mini howto on using xfstt but when I issue the
> command (in root) fslsfonts -server unix/:7101 the  fonts should be
> displayed but it's not. nothing happens. any ideas?

"xfs-xtt" seems to be preferred over "xfstt". In any case, make sure you
- add the path for the TrueType fonts to the xfs configuration
- run 'mkttfdir' in that directory (it is in the "fttools" package)

HTH,
Ray
--
PATRIOTISM  A great British writer once said that if he had to choose
between betraying his country and betraying a friend he hoped he would