Re: IP Masquerading, SSH, and X

ok, is it possible to open a x-windows interface through a ssh connection
from a remote location all on static IP's?

DSL to DSL from example.

more specifically, start x from a ssh client on another system.

if so, please don't just say it is possible, but explain how

thankx --beavis--  just a guy from a small town trying to learn something

> > I'm currently set up such that I can ssh into my machine at work from
home
> > and all works well as long as I stay within the console session.
However,