Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 17:42:04 -0700
From: Jordan <jcooper@access1.net>
To: John Anderson <jkanders@alpha.delta.edu>
Subject: Re: boot from rescue floppy, install from cd?

Thanks.  I'm going to try to work on that tonight.  Would you please do me
a favor and post the following message to the listmaster or the list.  For
some reason every time I email the list it comes back to me.

>The system should be able to find the cdrom drive if it is ATAPI
>compatible.  If it is older, and not ATAPI compatible you may run into
>some problems.  It will ask where your CD-ROM drive is and you will have
>to pick the one that is the cdrom (it goes by controller, i.e. controller
>no.1, 2nd in a cable would be known as hdb).  You can try each selection
>and whichever works the location of the CD-ROM drive.

Unknown user: listmaster@debian.org
Unknown user: debian-users@lists.debian.org
Unknown user: listmaster@lists.debian.org

Original message follows.