Re: Set user ID on execution

Brad <lists@anomie.ods.org> wrote:

: I'm not sure about mount, but it seems to need root permission to be
: able to tell the kernel to mount/umount a filesystem (if i understand
: these sources correctly... ;)

Unless you give user access in /etc/fstab.

*   For God so loved the world that He gave his only begotten Son,  *
*   that whoever believes in Him should not perish...    John 3:16  *
* W. Paul Mills              *  Topeka, Kansas, U.S.A.              *
* EMAIL= Paul@Mills-USA.com  *  WWW= http://Mills-USA.com/          *
* Bill, I was there several years ago, why would I want to go back? *
************* pgp public key on keyservers everywhere? *************/