Re: Potato & Moneydance

You have to play with the CLASSPATH variable in one (some) of the scripts.
I had exactly the same problem, and I solved it that way. In fact, if I
haven't forgotten, it's simply a question of adding a line to the script
that states where it can find your classes.zip file

CLSPATH=${CLSPATH}:/your/path/to/classes.zip

	Antonio