Re: CD Layout question (i386)

On 26 Mar 2000, Marshal Kar-Cheung Wong wrote:

>     > I'm wondering how the CD layout looks at the official Debian
>     > cd's. I know of the debian-cd package, but since my machine runs
>     > Slackware at the moment it isn't much of help.
>
>     > Just downloaded frozen (the i386 parts), and is about to start
>     > create the cd's soon.
>
> I can't answer your main question, but I thought I'd better point out
> that you'd better also download "binary-all" directory, or at least
> that ftp picked up the "real" files via the symlink.

I got     main/binary-all
               binary-i386
               disks-i386
       contrib/binary-all
               binary-i386
      non-free/binary-all
               binary-i386

Sorry i wasn't clear enought in the first post.

Qustion still remains what files/directories to put on each cd!

Also, should main, contrib and non-free be at the root of the
cd's, or should it be /[stable|unstable|frozen|patato]/main.. etc
or?

Anyone? :)

Thanks,

-Mackan