Re: Deploying Hotmail-like service with crazy requirementsy

On Sun, Mar 26, 2000 at 01:20:47AM -0500, paulwade@greenbush.com generated a stream of 1s and 0s:
> On Sat, 25 Mar 2000, George Bonser wrote:
>
> > On Sun, 26 Mar 2000, Dan Melomedman wrote:
> >

> > > Ok, how about server-side web-to-mail gateway software?
> > >

> > I could tell you ... but then I would have to bill you.
>
> That works out okay because if Dan gets this ISP with 100k accounts to
> hire me or George (sounds like they need both of us) he gets to bill them
> for his help in finding the right people. I think it would be wise to
> spend a few thousand dollars now getting answers that will keep you from
> losing your ass later on.
>
> If it was just something that a debian user was trying to do with a modem
> and a 386 I might give him free advice and a 486.

> + Paul Wade                         Greenbush Technologies Corporation +
> + mailto:paulwade@greenbush.com              http://www.greenbush.com/ +

:). Ok, where do you guys live? Actually, the goal for the first year is
37K accounts. Please take a look at www.bluetail.com and
www.mailstudio.com, those two look interesting.