Re: Deploying Hotmail-like service with crazy requirementsy

On Sat, 25 Mar 2000, George Bonser wrote:

> On Sun, 26 Mar 2000, Dan Melomedman wrote:
>

> > Ok, how about server-side web-to-mail gateway software?
> >

> I could tell you ... but then I would have to bill you.

That works out okay because if Dan gets this ISP with 100k accounts to
hire me or George (sounds like they need both of us) he gets to bill them
for his help in finding the right people. I think it would be wise to
spend a few thousand dollars now getting answers that will keep you from
losing your ass later on.

If it was just something that a debian user was trying to do with a modem
and a 386 I might give him free advice and a 486.

+ Paul Wade                         Greenbush Technologies Corporation +
+ mailto:paulwade@greenbush.com              http://www.greenbush.com/ +