Re: Debian V2.1

On Fri, Mar 17, 2000 at 02:46:51PM +0200, Leanne Gibson wrote:
> I have a client running Debian V2.1 via a dial up modem for e-mail.  They
> were hit by virus the other day and are looking for anti-virus software for
> the above version.  Please could you come back to me asap.
>
> Kind regards

I don't know of any Virus's that affect Linux (atleast not this version of
Linux). If you are talking about an email Virus that normally affects
Windows systems, then you really have nothing to worry about since they
cannot affect Linux. If you can be more specific about the problem, maybe
there is some way we can help resolve it.

Ben

`     bcollins@debian.org  --  bcollins@openldap.org  --  bmc@visi.net     '