Re: X update problem

I did apt-get install xf86setup, but it did not work.  I received the
following error.

Sorry, but the following packages have unmet dependancies:
xf86setup: Depends: tcl 8.0(>=8.0.4) but it is not installable
Depends: tk 8.0(>=8.0.4) but it is not installable
E: Sorry, broken packages

I then tried apt-get update xf86setup, that ran without error.  But
when I did apt-get install xf86setup, I received the same errors.

Dselect shows xf86setup 3.3.2 as not being installed, was:install and
there are two ** in the left hand column.