Re: rxvt wouldn't run - solved

On Wed, 8 Mar 2000 kmself@ix.netcom.com wrote:

> Looks like you're defining a boatload of resources somewher.
>
> Try parsing the output of the following:
>
>     xrdb -query | grep -i term
>
> or if that doesn't give you any clues:
>
>     xrdb -query

Thanks. I did not know about xrdb.

In the end the problem was solved by installing potato's rxvt and it is
running without a problem.  I suppose the problem was related to the fact
that my system is a mixed Slink/Potato system.

Johann

--
Johann Spies,Windsorlaan 19, Pietermaritzburg, 3201, South Africa
Tel/Faks 033-346-1310 Sel/Cell 082-255-2388