Re: ATI Video Card Support

i have set GLX up with TNT and G400. both run very good.  Nvidia's cards
currently don't run to their full potential using GLX, G400 does.  But, i
have to stick with 3dfx because its the only one that i can get working in
Unreal Tournament :) i have a G400 and 2 16MB TNTs sitting in the closet
sigh.

nate