Re: ATI Video Card Support

On Sat, Feb 26, 2000 at 03:51:46PM -0800, Wim Kerkhoff wrote:
> How are some of the other brands, like Matrox?  I was reading through the
> documentation and mailing list archives at http://utah-glx.sourceforge.net/,
> and noticed that it supports the MGA G200 and G400, as well as the NVIDIA Riva
> series.  Has anybody set up Utah GLX with any of these cards?  What is it like?
> What is the speed increase noticed with the most?
>
> Wim.

Don't get Riva cards, as sufficient specs have *NOT* been released (token
effort only).  The Matrox cards are currently best supported under
Utah-GLX.  I'd get a G400 if I could afford one.

"If you continue running Windows, your system may become unstable."
     -- Windows 95 BSOD

Dwayne C. Litzenberger - dlitz@cheerful.com

See the mail headers for GPG/advertising/homepage information.