Re: ATI Video Card Support

i believe all of those cards are fully supported in the latest X release
(3.3.6) and ATI recently released a new SDK for linux so ATI will probably
be the first to have hardware accelerated/assistend video playback! its
gonna be a tough choice, voodoo5 or whatever ATI has to offer when vd5
comes out..ack.

things were easier when i had less choices :)

nate