Re: nmbd broken in new samba server

yeah it makes it so everyone can access it.  you just gotta change the
interfaces option to suite the needs, i dont have your last email, if you
cant get it working give me the ip address of the client machine(unless
its localhost) and output of 'ifconfig -a' on the machine.

on my machine:

interfaces = 10.10.10.1/255.255.255.0
bind interfaces only = Yes

that successfully blocks incoming SMB connections accross my PPP
link(204.140.219.1/255.255.255.0)

I'm using samba 2.1 (CVS from ~8 months ago)

nate