Will potato X-serve my Intel 810e graphics chipset?

Hi there.

I have a Dell Dimension L500r system. The video driver is built into
the motherboard. I can obtain the following info from Windows 98:

Video driver: Intel 810e Chipset Graphics Driver
              (DCC133 FSB133) 4.11.01.1361
              Hardware version 003
              4 MB video RAM

I dunno about RAMDAC or clock issues for this driver.
It is capable of 1280x1024 24-bit graphics, but the MX780 monitor can
handle just 1024x768 maximum. The monitor very conveniently displays
all the resolution modes on screen when you push the menu buttons
under the display, so I have the Vertical & Horizontal sync rate
ranges. What I don't seem to have from my Debian 2.1 CD, is an
X server that can handle this chipset. I have Debian installed,
but I can't get X Windows to run. SuperProbe came up empty when
it probed my system for specs on the graphics driver.

I am hoping to find out if potato will include an X server for this
chipset. If not, where could one be found?

Thanks!