Re: Will potato X-serve my Intel 810e graphics chipset?

I don't know for your Intel 810e graphics chipset, but potato does support
a lot more graphical cards than slink. For example my card (Viper 770)
wasn't supported in slink but it was supported in potato, same goes for
the ASUS AGP-V3800Magic, I think you'll have a pretty good chance yours
will work.

Ron