RE: No internet connection with 'frozen' and 2.2.14 kernel...

Hi,

I have an ethernet connection. I have a 3Com 595 card and use the
3Com59x.o driver module in linux.

After I installed 'frozen' over the net, I downloaded 2.2.14 and
compiled it.

During bootup, it recognises eth0 and prints out the message regd
the 3c59x card but then it gives me 'depmod' errors with all the
'.o files' in the /lib/modules/2.0.36/pcmcia/ directory.

Any suggestions.
Rajesh