RE: No internet connection with 'frozen' and 2.2.14 kernel...

On 14-Feb-2000 Rajesh Radhakrishnan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Someone had a similar problem, with 'frozen' and 2.2.14 kernel not
> recognizing
> the internet connection but the internet connection works with the 2.0.36
> kernel.
>
> the internet connection doesn't work with 2.2.12 kernel either..
I am using ppp with kernel 2.2.14 and never had a problem with that.
I did notice yesterday that ppp was about to be upgraded, with the removal of
ppp-pam or some such thing.  I stopped the upgrade for that reason.

Are you using pcmcia?

--
Andrew