Re: Install problem

On Tue, Feb 08, 2000 at 05:23:53PM -0500, Charles O. Hartman was only
   escaped alone to tell thee:

> 2) If I add another piece of equipment (such as an extra hard drive),
> how do I go about acquainting the system with that fact? Do I re-run
> install? But that's a DOS command and DOS has gone away now . . .

For something like a scanner, I assume you would need to setup a driver.
For another HD, use linux's /sbin/fdisk -- just like DOS. You make
partitions, than add them to /etc/fstab

--
bedlam@concentric.net  ||  http://www.concentric.net/~bedlam
Though nothing is wasted, everything is spent. -- Annie Dillard