Re: Getting xfs-xtt to work

You don't want to specify the actual path to the fonts in the xset
command, unless you want your X server to handle them directly (i.e.
not using a font server).  Instead you want to specify the port which
your font server is listening at, which is normally 7100.  The place
you need to list the full path is /etc/X11/xfs/config - you may need to
restart xfs-xtt as well.

The command "xset +fp unix/:7100" indicates to use Unix domain sockets
(faster than TCP sockets for local communications, xfs-xtt should
support both) on port 7100.  That should be all you need.

Cheers!