Von: frosty@mail.kdt.de [mailto:frosty@mail.kdt.de]Im Auftrag von John
Gesendet: Dienstag, 1. Februar 2000 16:44
An: chris Günther
Cc: Debian User
Betreff: Re: Library-Probs with Gnome

I am not really certain about this, but you might try running make clean
in the source directory where your config file is for the app you are
trying to compile. I have done that to clear up this same type of
problem when compiling a new kernal.
AdVance-Computing Systems

We sell fine quality servers and workstations.
We specialize in multiprocessor units.
We install Debian Linux at no extra charge!

John Foster
ICQ# 19460173