Re: Using Mylex RAID ctrl with debian 2.2

On Tue, 1 Feb 2000, Olivier CARRERE wrote:

> I tried to compile a new 2.2.14 kernel (the file named 'linux' I suppose ;))
> with Mylex and ramdisk support and replace the one included in the standard
> install, and all seemed to work fine *but* at the stage of installing kernel
> and modules, it couldn't access rescue.bin;
> I tried to access it via floppy, with no result.
> Is there something to change in rescue.bin also, or somewhere else?

Hello!  I installed a slink system on a Mylex AxxeleRAID 250 only sustem
just a couple of months ago, and I can help; in this case, however, it
just seems like you didn't compile the minix file system in your 2.2.14

Feel free to ask for more informations.

					Read you soon! Enrico