forwarding X11 over ssh

Hello,
	I maintain a Linux system at our office. Quite frequently I
administer this system remotely via ssh. Today I wanted to try running
an X app over the SSH link. I passed the '-X' option to ssh which the
man page claims will forward X connections. However when I try to
launch an X client from the remote system the client says that the
"X11 connection rejected because of wrong authentication." As I
understand it ssh is supposes to handle all of that for me. What do I
need to change? How can I manually set up the correct authentication?

I appreciate the help.
later,
joseph
--
the "LaterDude"
ICQ: 52640402

All opinions expressed are my own and not necessarily those of
my employer unless otherwise noted.