Re: MSMail client & scientific plotting/fitting program

On Mon, 31 Jan 2000, Guilherme Soares Zahn wrote:
[...]
> Microcal Origin? I'd need a program that can create scientific
> graphics/plots (no need for 3D plots), do both linear and nonlinear
> function fitting (preferrably it should allow the user to enter his own
[...]

Try Grace: http://plasma-gate.weizmann.ac.il/Grace
The program is available as a Debian package dynamically linked with
LessTif. Personally I prefer the version statically linked with Motif,
you can get it from the above site.

--
 Tad