Re: MSMail client & scientific plotting/fitting program

> > A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far way, someone said...
>
> Hey... Brazil is not *THAT* far... But well... let's say I see some
> coincidences between our president and Darth Vader... Both said something
> like "forget all I've said before I was what I now am"... ;-)

:)

> MS Exchange... I already have an Internet e-mail client (or should I say 2,
> Netscape & Mutt? ;-)... Is there any???

Outside of Windows Exchange clients (aka Outlook) are few and far
between.  I know of two:

* MS Outlook has been ported to Solaris/SPARC.  If you happen to be
  running Linux, on a SPARCstation, with the appropriate libraries from
  Solaris, installed and properly configured, you might be able to run
  that version.
* If you search http://freshmeat.net you'll find a program called
  (iirc) TradeMail.  One of it's biggest selling points is that it'll
  eventually have MS Exchange compatibility.  But that doesn't help you
  now.

I'm sorry to say that, for the time being, you appear to be stuck with
Windows for quite some time.

Phil Brutsche					pbrutsch@creighton.edu

universe. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein