Re: STILL can't install!!!

>The fist thought that occurs to me is: does dselect know enough to put
>files on the usr partition, or did it freeze trying to stuff 400+ megs
>onto a 100 meg root partition? How does dselect know which files to put
>on which partition? Or does it know?

Dselect automagically puts everything where it should be

>Any help would be greatly appreciated. Coming up next: attempt number
>NINE to install this EASY to install system!!!

Who said Debian is easy to install? I had nada problems myself, just
following
a manual, and this was my very first Linux install. But everywhere I see
distro's
compared, they keep bashing Debian for the hard install....

Arnout
arnout.engelen@beer.com