Re: mail filtering techniques

Hello,

I have in the past, depending on what MTA I am using used two different
filtering methods.  When using exim I simply use the built in .forward
filtering which is very well described in there docs and on www.exim.org.
On another system (the one I am currently writing from actually) that runs
sendmail, I use procmail to filter and sort my mail.  Good instrucitons on
how to set this up can be found at

www.ii.com/internet/robots/procmail/

and a bunch of good links are found on the procmail site.  Anyone else
use something else?  I personally found procmail a bit clunky after using
exim's functionality but well mileage will vary.

Ehren Wilson