lm-sensors setup for an Abit BH6 Mobo

I'd like to setup lm-sensors for my system which has an Abit BH6
motherboard. The last time I tried this on my system was when I was
running RedHat-5.2. I remember having a really hard time getting
lm-sensors to work, and in the end my system locked up completely before
I got it to work with RH-5.2.

I am wondering if there are Debian users who have lm-sensors installed
and running on a Abit BH6 based mother board, and what steps they took
to setup lm-sensors for the BH6 mobo.

I am running latest potato w/ kernel 2.2.14.

Thanks for any info.

--
Salman Ahmed
ssahmed AT pathcom DOT com