Re: Dual Video Cards-

look to XF86 4.0 or Dual head accelx or dual head metro-x

nate

On Fri, 21 Jan 2000, Tom Warfield wrote:

TWarfi >Can I run Dual Video cards?  I have one that is internal and im thinking of
TWarfi >adding another to a PCI slot and running two monitors.  This way i can so
TWarfi >my research on one monitor and my implimentation on the other.  So basicaly
TWarfi >what i want to be able to is run Xwindows on both video cards at the same
TWarfi >time.  Currently using WMaker.  Not realy sure on how to do this, anyone
TWarfi >have any ideas, or known anyone who has done this?
TWarfi >
TWarfi >Thanks
TWarfi >Tom
TWarfi >