Netscape's icons in 24-bit mode

Hi,

I seem to remember a discussion about Netscape's icons while in
24-bit mode, but it looks like there were problems with the archives'
search engine. Is there a way to fix the problem where all of Netscape's
icons are displaying only in two colors (black and gray) while in 24-bit
color mode without actually changing to 16-bit or 32-bit? I got the Pro
version of my graphics card and finally can go into 24-bit, but am having
this one problem.

--
Bart Szyszka bart@gigabee.com ICQ:4982727
B Grafyx http://www.bgrafyx.com