Dual Video Cards-

Can I run Dual Video cards?  I have one that is internal and im thinking of
adding another to a PCI slot and running two monitors.  This way i can so
my research on one monitor and my implimentation on the other.  So basicaly
what i want to be able to is run Xwindows on both video cards at the same
time.  Currently using WMaker.  Not realy sure on how to do this, anyone
have any ideas, or known anyone who has done this?

Thanks
Tom