Using the mirror package

I have been using the mirror package for some time now, but I am finding
that recently, it has not been removing the older packages under the potato
distribution. I am now the proud holder of many multiple copies of many
different packages. Is there a way to remove those extraneous packages since
mirror did not seem to affect them.

And yes I have what I believe to be the correct config lines in my mirror

        # Don't delete what is mirrored by the other mirror package below
        # NB no / at end of directory names to save directories from
        # also save private/project directory (which contains Incoming)
        # Do not delete if more than 20% of all files would vanish

Timm Gleason

Timm Gleason, Hardware Development Engineer, Sheepish Lord of Chaos
timm@n2h2.com - http://n2h2.com/ - N2H2, Creators of Bess
900 Fourth Avenue, 34th Floor--Seattle, WA 98164
January 20, 2000
Any philosophy that can be put in a nutshell belongs there