Re: package hell

On Tue, 18 Jan 2000, Guyren G Howe wrote:

> How do I get out of package hell?
>

> I've tried everything I can think of. Just now, for example, I told dselect
> to remove everything.

Did you remove really *everything*?

In this case it is easiest to start *installing process* just the same
way as you did it earlier during the previous installation.

If you have done it once it isn't difficult to do it again.
It will probably take less time than trying to find out what the problem
really is.

Then just select packages, which you want to get... Probably easiest to
install there first some kind of preselected standard installation... And
the add by dselect the enlightenment etc.

hv