dhelp problems with slink/potato hybrid.

Hi,

I finally took the plunge and started upgrading some packages to potato. I
am now suffering from the much talked about problem of dhelp complaining
about documentation in /usr/doc

Here is an example from running apt-get install libcgi-perl

Setting up libcgi-perl (2.76-13) ...
cannot open dhelp file '/usr/doc/libcgi-perl/.dhelp': at
/usr/sbin/install-docs line 559.

I have read through a large number of postings in debian-user and
debian-devel but I couldn't find any suggestions on how to resolve
this.

I have upgraded dhelp and doc-base but this didn't seem to help.

Please CC replies to address below. Sorry if crossposting is bad, but I
thought it was relevant to both lists.

thanks, Iain.
--
Iain Pople