Re: That old /usr/include/linux linking thing...

In article <cistron.20000114215157.A8847@Rankor.JJLNet>,
Jonathan Lupa  <jjlupa@jamdata.net> wrote:
>But I've been considering giving the OSS (pay money version) audio
>drivers a try since they support full duplex for my SB card.  In thier
>documentation they want me to do the linking.

Change the module Makefile to add -I/usr/src/linux-2.2.13/include
to the CFLAGS (or whatever kernel you are running). That should
be sufficient.

No idea why that isn't in the docs - it's less work, easier,
more portable, and doesn't break your existing system. Oh
well ignorance is bliss I guess

Mike.
Reply to the list or to miquels@cistron.nl (Miquel van Smoorenburg)