That old /usr/include/linux linking thing...

Hello!

I've caught discussions on the linking of /usr/include/[linux,asm],
but have largely ignored them because my feeble programming doesn't
touch on anything like that.

But I've been considering giving the OSS (pay money version) audio
drivers a try since they support full duplex for my SB card.  In thier
documentation they want me to do the linking.

The real question is What kind of trouble can I get myself into doing
this? I don't want to screw anything up long term on my desktop
machine.

Thanks!

-Jonathan
--