Graphics tablet & pen + psaux mouse

Hi,

I acquired a graphics tablet and a ps/2 mouse.  I wonder if it's
possible to have them both working together, or whether there's another
solution to it.

The tablet & pen specifications are:  3-button cordless (cell powered)
pen and a tablet with a serial port connection.

I got the ps/2 mouse in the hope that it would be feasible to connect it
to the aux port and have the tablet connected to the serial port at the
same time, but since the tablet box says it is "the ultimate mouse
replacement", I fear it won't be possible to have them both working
together.

So, providing the tablet works at all with Debian, what's the way to go
to have them both working?

TIA,

--
Horacio					Anno MMDCCLII ad Urbe condita
homega@ciberia.es			Valencia - ESPAÑA