Re: ethernet config

what kinda ethernet card do you have? if it's an isa you'll need to give the
IO base argument using io=0xnnn where nnn is the IO base. if it's pci it should
work automatically. i'm assuming that you're trying to do this during
the debian installation process, am i right?

if not you'll hef to do some other configuration.

from

da bobstopper