cron reports re: suidregister

Hi all-

I keep getting the following report:

  /etc/cron.daily/suidmanager:
  suidregister: /usr/lib/emacs/20.3/i386-debian-linux-gnu/movemail registered but not installed

I took a look at the man page for suidregister. Since I can't find
movemail anywhere on my system (let alone in the expected location)
I decided to edit the /etc/suid.conf file and comment the line
referencing movemail. I made a note to remind me of this change¸ but
I was just wondering if anyone knew if this could have some effect
later on. I don't use emacs for mail, so I'm not too worried.

TIA
 ) Mark Wagnon      ) mwagnon1@home.com      )
(  Chula Vista, CA (  wagnon@rohan.sdsu.edu (